Administrators can create/edit their platform's Custom Values.
To do so, please follow the steps below.
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Custom Values (Lookup)" under "Settings" on the left-side menu.
4. You can then create any Custom Value by clicking the "Create custom Value" button.
5. Select the type of custom Value in the "Name" dropdown and add a name in the "Value" field.
6. You will be able to find and edit/delete all of your platform's customizable Custom Values in the listing.
7. When deleting a Custom Value, you will have to choose which other custom value will inherit the items attached to the former.
8. Finally, Administrators can now create multiple Custom Values at a time.
To do so, click on any "Create value" button and click on "Create Multiple custom Values" to the right.
You will then need to paste a comma/line-separated list of Custom values.
Click on "Apply" when you are done.
Note that you will then have to assign a type to these values.