Uploading multiple user accounts into a group is a powerful tool at your disposal but requires careful handling. If you experience any issue or difficulty during or after import, we strongly advise you to refer to the 6 DON'Ts Section below and to read this article.
THE 6 DON'TS WHEN UPLOADING MULTIPLE USERS WITH THE .XLS TEMPLATE:
- DON'T modify table name.
- DON'T modify or move fields.
- DON'T leave any orange field blank.
- DON'T change gender syntax i.e. keep it male / female (no abbreviations).
- DON'T put any other student types than the proposed ones.
- DON'T skip the Guidelines displayed on the import page. This is the best way to make sure your import will be successful.