- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on 'Admin' on the top menu
- Under the 'Users' menu, click on 'Upload Users'
- Download the MS Excel contact file template and enter the students in the downloaded file (follow the guidelines on the screen). Don't rename the worksheet containing the data; keep the same file name.
Select your MS Excel contact file by clicking "Browse" and upload it by clicking on "Upload members".
Note: If your file is not formatted properly, an error will occur. Please review your file or send it to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your school in the title of your email.
Attention: please make sure you always have the latest Excel Template file.
- Once your file has been successfully uploaded the list of new students will be displayed.
- Some might already be added to the platform and won't be uploaded again.
- Choose whether or not to send a notification email to all newly added students by checking the notification box displayed below. This notification will contain a Login and Password so that your new students can log in to their CampusGroups account
6. Click on "Upload" to complete.
THE 5 DON'TS WHEN UPLOADING MULTIPLE USERS WITH THE .XLS TEMPLATE:
- Don't modify Worksheet name in your Excel file.
- Don't modify or move Columns.
- Don't leave any orange Columns blank.
- Don't change Gender Syntax, i.e. keep it Male / Female (no abbreviations).
- Don't put any other Student Type than the proposed ones.
Don't skip the guidelines displayed on the import Page to make sure your Import is successful, thank you!