- Log in to CampusGroups
- Click My Meetings
Note: In order to create Meeting links, you first need to synchronize your CampusGroups account with either Office 365 Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar.
3. Click on Create Scheduler
4. Fill out the form for your meetings:
- Meeting name: only you will see that name
- Meeting introduction: the sentence located on top of your meeting page
- Meeting link: you can choose what will be written at the end of your meeting link (e.g., you can write 30 for 30-minutes meetings)
- Location: passed to Office365/Google Calendar as the location of your meeting
- Invite description: passed to Office365/Google Calendar as the description of your meeting
- Duration: this is the duration of your meeting
- Minimum notice: this allows you to only display available time slots which are a minimum of xx minutes in the future
- Buffer: this allows you to create a buffer between multiple back to back meetings, to give you time to move from meeting to meeting
- Start date: Date and time before which you are considered unavailable regardless of your calendar availability. Leave empty if this does not apply.
- End date: Date and time after which you are considered unavailable regardless of your calendar availability. Leave empty if this does not apply.
- Time zone: very important - choose your time zone carefully to match your current location
5. Click Save
Now you can specify the timeframe(s) for which weekdays you are availableYou can specify several available time windows on the same weekday.
6. Click Add Availability
7. Complete the Meeting Availability form
8. Click Save & Create Next to create the same availability on the following day(s)
9. Click on Save & Close
Your available time slots are now live and displayed on your meeting page! You can now share your Meeting link with anyone, and they will be able to browse the calendar, find an adequate time slot, and book directly from the Meeting page.
Once a meeting is booked, both you and the other person will receive email notifications from Google Calendar or Office365. The meeting will be added to both your calendars automatically.
If you need to cancel a meeting, cancel it directly from your personal calendar and both parties will be notified.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.