The App Builder allows you to easily build a customized app to suit the needs of any events or campuses. There are two types of Apps: The Campus App and the Event App. The Campus App is unique and cannot be created by users and the Event App can be created by an officer for any group event.
Using the App Builder
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on Apps under More Tools on the left-side menu.
4. This page lists all of the group's apps. It is possible to Manage, Promote, Access the App Metrics, Duplicate or Delete any app.
- The Promote button grants you access to the app flyer with the download link
- Metrics can give you many useful information about the use of your App
5. To Create a new Event App, please read the dedicated tutorial: How to create an Event App.
6. Click on Manage to customize the App.
7. An Event App possesses 4 sections:
- Event Details
The dashboard displays an overview of the Event App with important data and last actions performed on the App.
- You can also access the Promote and Metrics view from the dashboard
You will notice the third option with is Preview. The Preview option leads you to a page with a QR Code that allows you to preview your app on a smartphone if you scan it with the CampusGroups App.
Please read the dedicated tutorial on the App Builder's Features overview.
Please read the dedicated tutorial on the App Builder's Settings overview.
Event Details (For Event App only)
Event Details display basic information about the event. Click on the Advanced button to directly edit the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.