School Administrators can customize the student Homepage platform-wide.
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on "Home" (home icon in the top menu).
3. Click on the "Customize" button on the top-right corner.
Note that this button is only available to school Administrators.
4. You will then see multiple boxes appear on the page.
They will initially be grey with a "+" button on them.
Click on one of them to add a customized box.
5. Add a name to the box, and feel free to add content.
ATTENTION: The "Premade Box" allows you to remove any style on the box, but do not use it unless you add custom CSS to the boxes as it will only display the box's content and title in plain text.
You may also choose an icon and a color for the box.
Click on "Save" and "Save Customization" when you are done.
See the Homepage with the newly added box below.
6. When adding a box, it is also possible to make it a link to any URL.
To do so, Edit the box.
7. Scroll down to "Advanced".
This section will allow you to add a link to the box, but also to add custom CSS to it.
Note that boxes with links look different from the simple boxes.
8. When editing a box, you will be able to delete the box with the "Delete" button or to move the box in another available slot with the "Move" button.
9. If you click on "Move", you will be able to choose the new location of the box through a representation of the page.
Click on the appropriate slot to move the box.