The Drop-In feature allows students without a scheduled meeting with a mentor to request a meeting at the door.
Once a student has "Dropped-In", it will be possible for mentors to "Book" him or her. (This means that a mentor acknowledges the arrival of the student and will start the meeting with this student shortly.)
To get started with the feature, please follow the steps below:
- Log in on CampusGroups.
- Manage your group.
- Click on "More" and then "Connection Programs" at the bottom of your left-side menu.
4. Choose the program for which you want to activate the Drop-In feature and click on the "Edit" button to the right.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up window to "Activate Drop-ins" and set the option to "Yes". Click on "Save" when you are done.
6. The "Check-in Kiosk" button links directly to the kiosk from which students will be able to Drop-In.
Note that this is the same kiosk for all of the group's Connection Programs.
Students will be able to choose which Program they want to Drop In to from the kiosk.
To learn how students are able to Drop In, please read this tutorial.
7. The "Drop-ins" button will allow you to view all of the group's Drop-ins.
To archive a Drop-In, click on the "Booked" button once a student has started a meeting with a mentor or click on the "Cancel" button if the meeting has been canceled.