The Group Re-Registration feature allows school administrators to deactivate a group until a new group re-registration request has been submitted and approved.
If enabled, students will be able to request the reactivation of the group by completing a form.
First of all, make sure the Group Re-Registration setting is activated.
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Settings" and then on "Approval Processes" at the bottom of the left-side menu.
4. You will be redirected to the Approval page. Click on the "Edit" button of the Group Re-registration Approval.
5. Make sure "Activate Group Re-Registration" is set as "Yes".
Note that can choose the Group Types the Re-registration will apply to with the "Group Types" section.
IMPORTANT: The “Group Re-Registration Form/Survey" field allows you to choose the group and survey to which the Group Re-Registration requests will be sent.
Make sure you have created an appropriate form in the right group, and then select it from the drop-down list.
Feel free to go to "How to create a Form" to learn how to create a form.
You can also block the access to the group (for officers) until the Group Re-Registration is approved, or open the re-registration to non-officer students.
Please note that more Group Re-Registration options are available on the "More options for Registration and Re-Registration" section.
Now that the "Group Re-Registration'" feature has been activated, you can require a group to be Re-Registered.
6. Click on "Groups" on your left-side menu.
7. Select the appropriate group by clicking on its checkbox and then click on "Change Group Status".
8. Change the status to "Requires Re-Registration" and click on "Submit".
9. Students can now submit "Re-Registration" request for this group.
Feel free to read "How to Re-Register a group as an officer" to see how it works.
10. Go back to the "All Groups" page. If an officer has sent a Group Re-Registration request, the group's status should have changed to "Pending Approval".
11. To retrieve all the Group Re-Registration requests, manage the group where you created the Group Re-Registration Form/Survey and click on "Surveys and Forms".
12. Find the form and click on its name to view more details.
13. You will see the officers’ answer(s) to this form and will be able to approve, reject or put their request on hold. Click on the "Approve button".
14. The status of the form should change to "Approved" which will allow the group to be activated again.