The Group Re-Registration feature allows school administrators to deactivate a group until a new group re-registration request has been submitted and approved.
If enabled, students will be required to update their group via the Re-Registration process in which they will submit for approval.
To make sure the Group Re-Registration setting is activated:
- Log in to CampusGroups
- Click on the Admin icon
3. Select Settings then Approval Processes
4. Click on the Edit button of the Group Re-registration Approval
5. Make sure Activate Group Re-Registration is set as Yes
Note: You can choose the Group Types the Re-registration will apply to with the
Group Types section.
IMPORTANT: The Group Re-Registration Form/Survey field allows you to choose the group and survey to which the Group Re-Registration requests will be sent.
Make sure you have created an appropriate form in the right group, and then select it from the drop-down list.
You can also block the access to the group (for officers) until the Group Re-Registration is approved, or open the re-registration to non-officer students.
Please note: Additional Group Re-Registration options are available on the More options for Registration and Re-Registration section.
Now that the Group Re-Registration feature has been activated, you can require a group to be Re-Registered.
6. Click on Groups
7. Select the appropriate group by clicking on its checkbox and then click on Change Group Status
8. Change the status to Requires Re-Registration and click on Submit
Students can now submit a Re-Registration request for this group.
9. Return to the All Groups page
Note: If an officer has sent a Group Re-Registration request, the group's status should have changed to Pending Approval.
10. To retrieve all the Group Re-Registration requests, manage the group where you created the Group Re-Registration Form and click on Surveys & Forms
11. Find the form and click on its name to view more details
You will see the officers’ answer(s) to this form and will be able to approve their submission, reject and return their submission, or put their request on hold.
12. Review the submission and select Approve, Reject, or On-hold
Once approved, the status of the form should change to Approved which will allow the group to be activated again.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.