Connection Programs are a highly customizable feature.
To learn how to create and use a Connection Program, please refer to this tutorial.
- First chose the Program's name and add a description.
2. It is possible to change the default names of the "Host", the "Participant" or the "Meeting".
3. Under "Meeting Information", you will be able to customize the meeting's:
- Time Zone
- Buffer (Time frame between two meetings.)
- Minimum notice (Time frame during which participants cannot book a meeting.)
For example, if the minimum notice is set to two days, participants will not be able to book a meeting before two days from now.
- Start and End Date (Used to define the period of time during which this Connection Program will be accepting bookings.)
4. The "Become a Host/Participant" section allows you to control how hosts and participants will be able to apply to the program.
5. Finally, you can activate Drop-Ins for the program.
To learn more about Drop-In for Connection Programs, please read this tutorial.