The Group Registration feature allows officers to submit a group creation request by completing a form.
First of all, make sure the Group Registration setting is activated.
- Log in to CampusGroups.
- Click on "Admin" (key icon in the top menu).
3. Click on "Settings" and then on "Approval Processes" at the bottom of the left-side menu.
4. You will be redirected to the Approval page. Click on the "Edit" button of the Group Registration Approval.
5. Make sure "Activate Group Registration" is set as "Yes".
Note that you can choose the Group Types to which the Registration will apply in the "Group Types" section.
IMPORTANT: The “Group Registration Form/Survey" field allows you to choose the group and survey to which the Group Registration requests will be sent.
Make sure you have created an appropriate form in the right group, and then select it from the drop-down list.
Feel free to go to "How to create a Form" to learn how to create a form.
Please note that more Group Registration options are available on the "More options for Registration" section.
Now that the "Group Registration'" feature has been activated, users can now submit "Registration" requests for their new groups.
Feel free to read "How to Register a new group as a student" to see how it works.
6. To retrieve all the Group Registration requests, manage the group where you created the Group Registration Form/Survey and click on "Surveys and Forms".
7. Find the form and click on its name to view more details.
8. You will see the user’s answer(s) to this form and will be able to approve, reject or put their request on hold. Click on the "Approve button".
The status of the form should change to "Approved" which will activate the group.
9. If you set a Registration Approval with a workflow, you will be able to view the workflow on this page.