Here is an introduction to the main features available to group officers.
1. Access your management tools
The Groups dropdown gives you access to all the groups you have joined and allows you to manage the ones for which you are an officer.
2. Manage your team of officers
Add, retrieve, and set up all the group officers under the settings menu. From there, you can administer their permissions and notifications.
- You can appoint group officers (Tip: Information entered in the “Role” and “Bio” fields will be displayed on the “Officers” webpage of your club website)
- You can also organize an online survey to manage Elections
3. Manage your member
Retrieve all your members within the Members menu. Feel free to use our search and filter features to quickly find a particular member.
Members can sign up for your group from the Groups page. You can also add them to your group one by one or several at the same time.
Tip: Pending members cannot access your group until they are validated. Approve their registration in the “Members pending validation” box.
4. Create events
Click on the Create Event button in the Events menu to create an event where you can charge a fee and/or offer a free event. Various options are available, including creation of multiple tickets, time slots, and waiting list.
- How to create an event
5. Communicate with your members
Communicate easily with your members by Selecting the Emails option. You can compose new emails using mailing lists or email templates and check delivery status.
- How to send a group email
You can also interact and share with all your members by posting on the group feed and adding photos, documents, links, and polls to your posts.
6. Create a form or a survey
Create and share forms or surveys within Surveys & Forms.
Tip: Receive an email notification when an answer has been submitted using the “Send notification” tag.
- Identify differences between surveys and forms
7. Manage your website
Administer, edit, and customize the club website under the Website menu. You can also create news posts and discussion boards.
- Getting started with the new website builder
8. Retrieve your group's transaction
Keep track and manage the group’s transactions (e.g., club dues collection, ticket sales, refunds) under the Money menu.
- How to use the No Budget module
- How to use the Simple Budget module
- How to use the Advanced Budget module
9. Manage your media
Store and share documents and photos under the Media menu.
- How to upload and share a document
10. Change your group settings
At any time, you can change the various settings for your group including the name, contact information, membership fees, access and privacy, and group sign-up options by clicking on Settings.
- How to update my group settings
- Manage your group's Inventory
- Create custom Checklists and Tracks
- Create custom Badges
- Set up Connection Programs
- Manage Service Hours
- Build an online Store
- Create custom Event app
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.